We sell necklaces with chain lengths ranging from 16" all the way up to 28". To get a better idea of how long each chain is, refer to the image below:
There are two main methods to determine your rings size:
Measure existing ring
1. Select an existing ring that fits your desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diamteter of the ring in mm
3. Use the below chart to determine your ring size
|Inside diameter (mm)||16.8||17.6||18.4||19.2||20.0||20.8||21.6|
Measure your finger
- Wrap a piece of paper, string or anything you can find to accurately measure around the base of the finger you wish to be sized, hold the end tight.
- Mark the paper where it meets.
- Use a ruler or a tape measure to determine the exact measurement around your finger, the circumference. Use below chart to determine your size
|Internal Diameter||Internal Circumference||International Sizes|
|MM||MM||UK||USA, Canada||Our size|
- In stock, ready to ship
Adding to our Cross collection is a piece inspired by the Heraldic crosses used by the nobility throughout the course of history.
An elegant and eccentric piece, designed for streetwear connoisseurs, but classy enough to be worn daily.
For a detailed size guide, click here.